Thursday, February 25, 2010

wonderful thing

Long time no see,how are you all?Are you all still busy?I'm very glad that I have so many times belongs to me from now on.These days I'm really very very busy,now the third unit has been done.I feel so joyful.
I want to know why don't you come to here for so long time.I hope to see your stories.I want to enjoy your lives with you.It's a wonderful thing.
Two weeks ago, I bought a portable computer,it's system is windows vista,I feel it's very terrible that I have used the windows xp.I use the system the first time.I don't know there are so many differents bewteen them.At first,I can't put into the words use wannengwubi to suit the windows xp.later I didn't surf the internet and so on.I'm really very angry that I had so many troubles.
until today,I have a difficult thing.that is I can't change the files I put into the computer.I don't know the reason.I think I know a little about computer.
Don't laugh at me,all my friends.I hope I can learn a lot under your help.Thank you very much.
best wishes to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment